We are all living in an era where most of us are ignorant about their health and effects of lifestyle we have chosen. Fast paced world and desk-job might be a few factors behind this situation, but people are also more concerned about the health issues they are prone to. Conditions like back pain, infertility, low immune system, obesity, and diabetes are some of the most common ones.
The modern medical science recommends a heavy dosage of medicines and surgeries to fix significant health issues, which again leaves the patient with unforgettable side effects, but Panchakarma Ayurvedic treatment might be an ideal solution.
What is Panchakarma?A human body is an exclusive phenomenon of cosmic consciousness manifested by five major elements – Ether, Air, Fire, Water, and Earth. Panchakarma is a thousand-decade old treatment that has been helping patients restores their health without any side-effects left behind.Panchakarma is a Sanskrit name where “Pancha” means “Five” and “Karma” means “Procedures.” It is a purification process where all of your doshas are balanced inside the body and rejuvenate your body, mind, and soul.
Types of Diseases Cured by Panchakarma
- Slipped Disc or Herniated disc
- Infertility in women
- Skin diseases like Psoriasis
- PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome)
- Pimples and acne scars
- Sciatica and lower back pain
Panchakarma Treatment Overview
The entire Panchakarma treatment divides into three parts:
- Purva karma (Preliminary Procedure): Under this, the patient undergoes Snehana and Svedana to detoxify their body and neutralize the toxins.
- Paschat karma (After Practice): The after-practice of Panchakarma is diet and lifestyle
1) Vamana: it is a therapeutic procedure which gets differentiated from vomiting. Vamana is the best way to pacify the aggravated Kapha Dosha. It is the best treatment for diseases like bronchitis (acute and severe), asthma (acute and severe), goitre, insomnia, obesity, salivation, and COPD.
2) Virechan: It is a therapeutic purgation. It is recommended for disease treatments like arthritis, acne, anaemia, gastric ulcer, psoriasis, skin diseases, and many more. The Virechana treatment strongly depends on the patient’s digestion pattern.
3) Basti: Basti refers to a medicated enema. It helps to pacify aggravated Vata by injecting Ayurvedic oil-based medicines or decoctions through the anus and urinary tract. It is best for diseases such as arthritis, spondylosis,constipation, facial paralysis, Sciatica, and so on.
4) Nasya: This procedure is used for the treatment of diseases above the neck region. It is also known as nasal administration of the drugs and help with treatment of the upper respiratory disorder, allergic rhinitis, atopic rhinitis, migraine, and many such health conditions.
5) Rakta Mokshana: Also known as therapeutic bloodletting, Rakta Mokshana is used for curing diseases caused due to vitiation of blood.
Are you planning to consider Panchakarma treatment for diseases that failed to respond to medicines? Are you looking for an expert Ayurvedic professional who can help you get rid of your illness and establish a healthy lifestyle? Visit Muppra Kerala Ayurveda in Pune.